Profiles of FACS success
- Nicole Curtis is the anchor of the home renovation show “Rehab Addict “ of DIY and HGTV.
- She is 39 years old
- She was born on aug 20, 1976
- Nicole grew up in Lake Orion, Michigan and graduated from Lake Orion High School in 1994
- she attended college in Georgia, Florida, and Michigan but she didnt finsh.
Nicole Curtis is an addict, but she certainly doesn't see it as a problem. Curtis' passion lies in the home-restoration business, specifically historic structures in Michigan and Minnesota that have been neglected for years. Curtis buys the properties and brings them back to life, or more accurately, back to their former life, taking pains to restore the homes' original appearances. And the hands-on Curtis doesn't just sit back and watch contractors do all the work -- In Rehab Addict, her series that airs on DIY Network and HGTV, Nicole harnesses her experience with interior design, contracting and real estate to rebuild neighborhoods one house at a time in Detroit and Minneapolis.
personal Traits that led to her career
- A self-taught home rehabber and designer.
- A master of salvage picking and a spirited advocate for saving old houses and rebuilding communities.
- Resourceful, creative and always in motion, Nicole is hands-on with all of her projects and wouldn’t have it any other way.