Our Classroom Agreements
Tribe of 2015-2016
1. We agree to have a positive learning environment.
- Volume control (quiet when others are thinking)
- Calm and peaceful (Think "quiet meadow.")
- Safe (No put downs; body to self)
- Be coaches, not critics!
2. We value learning.
- Respecting think time
- Work time alone
- Work time together (partners & tribes)
- Brain breaks
- Accepting help and requesting help from the teachers and students
3. We value friendship.
- Encouraging our classmates to take risks in their learning.
- Show listening behavior (eye-contact, hand signals, turn taking)
- Play! Laugh! Be silly!