- The U.S.S Arizona was one of the ships that was not recovered from the attack.
- There was memorial made to remember the ship in Oahu Hawaii.
- The Navy left the ship, even with the dead crew members inside.
- People today say that they can still see the oil pouring from inside the ship.
- The only way to get to the memorial is by boat.
NATIONAL MEMORIAL CEMETERY OF THE PACIFIC
- This memorial is honoring people who died in the attack.
- This is in a volcano crater called "The punch bowl".
- Almost half of the people that died in the attack were buried here.
- This was built in 1949 in Oahu, Hawaii.