Anha's MountainTop Essentials
Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!
Summer is almost here and the sun is shinning more and more. Check out the recipes to make your own sun screen using essential oils.
208.659.3811 call or text
- Educational Classes
- Refer a Friend
- June Promotions
- DIY Sunscreen with Essential Oils
- Co-Impact Sourcing
- Using Essential Oils Internally
- Blueberry Green Smoothie
- doTERRA Living Magazine link
Contact me to Schedule a doTERRA class and get a 5ml Wild Orange essential oil
and after the class I will give you an AromaTouch Massage!
I also offer individual wellness consultations, AromaTouch Massage sessions, Bio Feed back scans that pinpoint your oil needs, and business training.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.659.3811.
Refer a Friend
I love help people learn about the powerful benefits of essential oils and how they can empower us to live healthier more productive lives.
Refer them to me and I'll give you a FREE 5mL. of Wild Orange and if they enroll as a doTERRA member, I'll pay you $10!
You can contact me or send them my way.
My contact info.
Save 10% on HD Clear Foaming Face Wash
- Reduces the appearances of blemishes
- Cleans without drying out
- Use to remove oil and dirt for a fresh clean feeling
- Use as a part of your morning and night facial routine
Thoroughly cleanses skin with Melaleuca, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Litsea, and Ho Wood essential oils, each renowned for their purification properties.
Did you know that you can use essential oils for sunscreen?
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup doTERRA Fractionated Coconut oil
1/4 cup beeswax
2 Tbls. Zinc Oxide
1 tsp. Vitamin E
2 Tbls. Shea butter
12 drops doTERRA Helichrysum Essential oil
1/2oz. Coconut oil
1/2oz. Olive oil
1/2oz. Sesame oil
5 drops Lavender
7 drops Helichrysum
5 drops Roman Chamomile
3 drops myrrh
If you don't have roman chamomile, that's okay. You can make the sunscreen without the oil and it will still be effective.
Mix and store in preferably dark glass bottle. Apply as needed.
I love that I am supporting communities around the world when I buy doTERRA oils.
Have Questions About Using Essential Oil Internally?
Click link for article:
Blueberry Green Smoothie
Smoothie Season is here to cool you down this summer and give you some much needed nutrients!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 0 min
- 1 frozen and chopped banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 6 ounces fresh spinach/silverbeet/kale
- 1–2 celery stalks
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed oil (optional)
- 4–6 drops Lemon essential oil (or to taste)
- Combine frozen banana and blueberries in blender.
- Add greens and process again.
- Add the coconut water and oils; process again until smooth.