Staff Meeting Agenda
December 2, 2015
Updates- Nuts & Bolts
- Gate Keys arrived-Thanks Guy at the DO!
- Non Emergency Lines: 858-484-3154 or 619-531-2000
- Pedestrian Crossing/Traffic Engineer
- Parking Lot Safety
- RtI Fine Motor and Social Emotional Tier II to start next week
- Speak Up Survey-Please complete
- School Dude (on confluence http://wiki.sbsd.k12.ca.us/display/hr/SchoolDude )
- All events, sports, PTA, Foundation, In house after school events needs facilities request completed.
- District Flexible Learning Space Committee (1/19)
- District Envision Team to meet in February
- Mashell will be scheduling some of our committee check-ins for January (e.g., safety, disaster etc).
- Still need a rep for classified forum
- Parent Portal-CC is amazing. We are almost complete. This is exceptional!
Books and Beyond
- Tracey P.
Guidance Support- Welcome Marissa
- Videos for CCN
- Reviewing Caseload with Viyan
- Playground Support
- Supporting Reading RtI in second
- RtI Tier II Social Emotional Support Ready to start
- Third grade student leadership
- Referral process
Spotlight on Discovery Lab Team Collaborations
Thanks to Laurie, Katie, Tracy, Sarah and Kara
EPIPEN Training-District Nurse, Gina Varca Thanks Gina!!
A Look Ahead...
- Dec. 2nd Leader In Me PTA Parent Book Club
- Dec. 2nd Third Grade District Collaboration Day
- Dec. 2nd Family STREAM Night
- Dec. 4th Book Fair Kick-Off
- Dec. 5th STEM Maker Expo, Del Mar
- Dec. 7-11 Book Fair
- Dec. 9th Lockdown Drill
- Dec. 14th (Monday) CC School Board Spotlight
- Dec. Professional Development Goal Setting Check In/Observations
- Jan. 13th & Jan 27th Staff Meetings
- Jan. 25th -29th Great Kindness Challenge