In the News
Math - Fraction Unit 1 Test
The next unit involves place value and decimals to the thousandths. At the end of the unit, students will be able to understand that decimals are equal divisions of a whole. They will furthering their fourth grades skills to round, estimate, add, and subtract decimals to the thousandths place value position.
Friday, Oct. 30th, 1pm
5055 West Maple Avenue
Swartz Creek, MI
Science and Social Studies
We are switching over to Social Studies as we are learning about the Early Peoples - the First Americans.
Here is an Online Text link to the ScienceSaurus. We are working on Human Body Systems. Students are expected to know the Body Systems, Main Organs, and Functions.
SWARTZ CREEK COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
MISSION: Swartz Creek Community Schools inspires our learners to embrace challenges, set goals, grow their talents, and realize their dreams for success in a global society.
VISION: Swartz Creek Community Schools provides a world class education through innovative experiences while developing the unique talents of our learners.BELIEF STATEMENTS:
- We believe in a culture of learning.
- We believe that student learning should be the primary goal for all decisions made affecting the school district.
- We believe the climate and culture of the school is engaging, nurturing, challenging, and inspires students to express their personal ideas.
- We believe curriculum is integrated, differentiated, meaningful, and pertinent to life.
- We believe in culturally relevant education that provides the knowledge and skills to meet the global challenges and opportunities of the 21st Century.
- We believe in continuous improvement informed by critical evaluation and reflection.
- We believe expanding technologies enrich how teachers teach and students learn.
- We believe in building relationships and sharing resources with our community, parents, and staff members.