Issue 18 Volume 2
Connecting the learning!
Lesson Plan Collaboration Continues
Every week you meet with your grade level to discuss lesson plans there are essential items that need to occur:
1) Timeliness (sense of urgency) - All grade levels need to quickly regroup in your rooms after you drop off your kids to maximize your time.
2) Lesson plans- Everyone needs a copy of the lesson plans and DOL's for this meeting to enhance collaboration.
3) Materials- Please bring materials with you that will help you understand the lesson plans, such as books to be read and used, and teacher editions, whatever is applicable.
Having these items up and present will help with your facilitation of your collaboration.
Week at a Glance
Week of February 1st
12:30- Kinder ECP***Conference Room
3:20- TELPAS Meeting for designated teachers
02/02-Tuesday (Writing ACP... follow schedule Ms. Sternes provided)
8:00- ARD- Ellis
11:00- ARD- Crites
12:30 - 2nd grade ECP**** Conference Room
3:30- ARD- Kern/Pedregon/Dorado
9:15- 3rd grade ECP- Planning
1:30- 1st grade ECP*** Conference Room
7:45- 5th grade ECP- Planning
1:30 CIC Meeting
3:20- Faculty Meeting -
02/05-Friday- Lesson Plan Collaboration Time
4:00- 6:00 Friday Night Lights (4th grade students)
*I-Station testing for K-2nd... please refer to your schedule provided by Ms. Sternes**
Things to remember:
1) 20 minutes of recess is not the part of the 30 minute lunch time
2) Go Noodle can be used as brain breaks in the classroom
3) Recess cannot be taken away as a consequence
As a campus, teachers will pick up their students on time from lunch and extended their play time outside by 10 minutes. The other minutes will be in the classroom giving them brain breaks with Go Noodle as decided by each teacher. In case of rain or inclement weather use Go Noodle in the classroom for the extra 10 minutes. Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarifications.