Corinne's Bachelorette: ANNAPOLIS
... Champagne, Navymen, and the last rites of Single-dom ...
Here comes the Bride ------------------> the Future Mrs. Corinne Still
Fri Evening: Arrival times will vary; let me know if you are very EARLY/LATE
- Dinner -> TBD. Casual and convenient. Possibly pizza/salads. Ideas welcome!
- Games (aka: pre-gaming), and BAR CRAWL through Annapolis
- Mimosas, Breakfast at the B&B in our Parlor: Lingerie Boudoir
- Explore Ego Alley and enjoy the Annapolis sights and shops
- Lunch cruise around Annapolis Bay on a private sailboat Charter, 12:30-3:30PM
- Dinner at Level
- Wine bar, Red Red Wine and whatever bar looks the most fun :)
Sunday: Brunch at the Back Porch Cafe
- Departure is at your convenience
** See below if you are concerned about any of the details above. Also, input from Annapolis veterans is welcomed. The bar crawl will involve many of the classics on the nearby bar strip and everything is walking distance **
... and football. that's what Maryland does.
yum yum yum
sexy navy men
clearly, alexander skarsgaard will be there, battling aliens at sea
SAILING the PINTITA
Saturday, June 29th 2013 at 12:30-3:30pm
1651 Orchard Beach Rd
Looking forward to seeing everyone on June 28th!!
Corinne, we are all so excited to share in this with you and celebrate you and Ryan and your future life together!