August 8, 2016
Thank you so much for a great first week. It was wonderful having all of you back and spending some time with you at breakfast, in your classrooms, at PD, and at Kickoff.
I appreciate all of your effort and your commitment to making this year a great year for our students. I am extremely excited! Have a great first day of school and please let me know if I can help in any way.
5 Quick Facts
- Thank you to Rob Stegeman and the band for a great performance at Kickoff.
- Thank you to the CITW trainers, Anne, Amy, and Marissa, for a great day of PD.
- Thank you to Jeff and his crew and Stan for getting our school ready for the year.
- Thank you to our secretaries for all of their preparations.
- Thank you to the Johnsons for a great transition day.
- Congratulations to Lorraine Smith on being named him MCDA choir director of the year by the St. Louis Metro District.
Monday, August 8--½ Work Day
6:55-10:50---Work in classroom
7:30-11:00--Staff pictures in lobby
Tuesday, August 9--Full Day
6:55-2:20--First day of school
Saturday, August 13--
3:00-8:00--Black and Gold Day, stadium
Tuesday, August 16--
Wednesday, August 24--
Please review Norm’s Norms and what they look like in your classroom throughout the first week. Also review the tardy policy and your classroom expectations with cell phones throughout the first week.