Week of 10/12-10/16
WHAT WILL WE BE LEARNING NEXT WEEK?
- In reader's workshop next week, we will be learning about story elements. We will focus on identifying the characters and setting in a story.
- In writer's workshop next week, we will focus on how writer's turn their stories into books and write a story about a small moment.
- In math next week, we continue our geometry unit. We will begin taking our first CBA.
- In science next week, we will be learning about the pumpkin life cycle.
Field Trip to Preston Trail Pumpkin Patch
Tuesday, Oct. 13th, 9:45am-12pm
15102 Texas 289
We will be heading to the pumpkin patch for some fun! If you are planning on coming on the field trip, please read the following:
- Must have background check
- Parents are not allowed to ride busses
- You may follow the busses from school at 9:15 or
- You may meet at the farm at 9:45
- If you plan to chaperone, we recommend there be no siblings with you. Also, please let the teacher know you will be attending.
- Please pack a sack lunch with disposable items inside
- Have your child wear their Carroll shirt or dark blue/navy shirt
Kindergarten Symbaloo- Websites and Apps
Click the link to see our grade level website and apps we use!