Kayla Bergerson Noha 7
Nature of Work
* direct people
* write scripts, run auditions
* create television shows, and films.
* I would work in an office or on set and sometimes sound stages.
* Creativity and patience is needed.
* University of Southern California: School of Cinematic Arts;
* American Film Institute: Los Angeles;
* California State: Sacramento, CA.
* Many of these schools have well applauded courses and programs.
* You get to put your thoughts on the screen.
* Your work can be applauded.
* You get to do different things every day.
* If you are an independent film producer, then it will be based on how successful your films are.
* If you are working for a company it will be determined by how well you've done in the past.
* Starting wage could be 36K.
* Some television show directors earn 100K/ episode.
* Not Cool.
* Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 and 2.
* Disney's reboot of Beauty and the Beast.
* Toy Story.
*Head Director at Pixar.