May 31-June 3rd
Good Morning Sanger High School
I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend.
This edition of the Parham Pages is packed with lots of important information and dates. Please take a moment to review.
Have a great week!
6/6- Coach Holzer
6/10- Mrs. Alambar
6/16- Coach Hall
6/17- Ms. Wilson
7/5- Mrs. Cox and Mrs. Knight
7/7- Mrs. Morrison
7/12- Mr. Greenway
7/14- Mrs. Medrano
7/15- Mrs. Sliger
7/16- Ms. Laswell
7/17- Mrs. McCall
7/29- Ms. Griffeth
8/11- Mr. Dusenberry
8/13- Mrs. Vidourek
8/16- Mrs. Petr
ID Badges- Mandatory
***We will kick the 2016-17 school year off with wearing Staff ID badges daily. This is a great way to quickly identify staff and visitors, as well as, be an additional safety measure as our campus continues to grow.
When: Tuesday, May 31st
This will be our 1st opportunity to share in a great experience for our seniors. We are very proud of their achievements and look forward to this celebration.
***Attention all AG classes: Please line up along the library hallway
Denton County Small District Professional Development
- Go to- http://mis.esc11.net/
- Log-in using your unique username and password for ESC XI
- Select- Browse Catalog
- Choose- "District Specific" at the bottom of the pop-down list
Upon completion of a workshop, please make sure to provide us a copy of your certificate.
Summer Shut Down
- Take home personal belongings.
- Walls must be cleared of all decor, posters, and artifacts.
- Clean out student projects.
- Straighten up classroom closets and shelving.
- Departmental closets must be organized.
- Clean out teacher workroom refrigerators and microwaves.
Summer shutdown forms will be in your mailbox by Wednesday (6/1)