ECPS Weekly News
April 15, 2014
Check your June calendars!
- All elementary classrooms will be in session for a full day on June 12 and a half day on June 13
- All preschool classrooms will end on June 11 as planned
- The 0-3 groups have varying amounts of time to make up ranging from 0 to 2.5 hours - see Sue
All staff are to report on June 12 (full day) and 13 (half day) - with some careful planning we can make this time productive and fun for everyone. I know you will agree with me that this sounds much better than the original 4 days to make up!
From Marcia McGee: Let's go for a walk!
If you cannot participate for the whole 30 minutes, that's okay. The walk will be timed at 10 minute intervals so you might want to just move with the group for 10 minutes before driving home. Or maybe you can't start right at 3:00 - no problem - join in when you can.
Also new this year: there will be an opportunity to earn prizes by just participating. So come on, let's go for a walk...
ECPS Activities - Revised
- 4/23 Certificated Staff Meeting
- 5/02 Staff Meeting
- 5/08 VSA Festival TBA
- 5/15 Spring Concerts
- 5/20 Farm Day (4H) 9:30-1:30
- 5/30 Mary Crapo/Buffey Preschool Celebration 11:00-12:00
- 5/31 Mom-to-Mom Sale at SESC-S
- 6/11 Preschool Field Day 9:45-10:45 and 1:00-2:00
- 6/12 Elementary Field Day (Picnic Lunch) 11:00-1:00