Emmott Eagle News
Let Your Learning Glow! ~ Friday, January 21, 2022
Emmott Spelling Bee Winners
To all of our Emmott Spelling Bee participants, CONGRATULATIONS!! You all did an extraordinary job!!
Thank You CFISD Board of Trustees for "RISING ABOVE"
School Board Recognition Month
Car Rider Information
Here are a few reminders as we start the 2nd half of our 2021-2022 school year. Thank you for making our car rider line a safe and efficient process.
Morning Drop -Off: Those parents that provide transportation for their children are asked to use the appropriate drop-off/pick-up location which is at the front of the school. For the safety of our students, they should NOT be dropped off and left at the front or back covered areas before 7:45 a.m. Due to daily preparations that must be made by staff, students will be unsupervised if dropped off before 7:45 a.m. Club Rewind is available for those parents needing morning or afternoon care. For more information, please visit the district website, https://www.ezchildtrack.com/cfisdclubrewind/parent
Afternoon Pick-Up: When picking up your child, we ask that you wait patiently in your car until he/she is released. Please hang your car rider number on your rearview mirror so that it is visible to the staff member gathering numbers. Once your child is loaded into your car, pull the car rider number from your mirror; this will signal to the staff person that your child is safely loaded into your car and we are ready to move forward. A staff member will be present at the beginning of the line to signal when to STOP and when to GO.
A Note for the Nurse
ALL medicine, prescription or over-the-counter must be brought in and picked up in the clinic, by an adult. Also, a form needs to be completed in the clinic before the medication can be dispersed. Medication CANNOT travel with a student.
PTO Valentine Grams ~ Sale begins February 7th
Valentine Grams = $0.10 each
Flower Bouquets = $2.00 each
Squishy = $1.00 each
Superintendent's Fun Run ~ April 9, 2022
Revised as of 12/28/2021 ~ See information below for CFISD Student COVID Testing site.
COVID Testing Site Information
Monday, Jan. 17: We will reopen our COVID-19 testing center at the SRC from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 18: The testing center at the SRC will resume regular operational hours from 6:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- The CFISD testing sites are only open to CFISD students and staff. Please bring your employee or student badge with you to the testing site.
- Appointments are not required, but CFISD students and staff must register either onsite or via the link on the CFISD COVID-19 testing webpage.
- Only rapid antigen tests are available (no PCR).
We will not reopen the drive-thru testing sites at the Berry Center and Pridgeon Stadium until additional supplies are received later next week.
Lunes 17 de enero: Reabriremos nuestro centro de pruebas de COVID-19 en el SRC a partir de las 11:00 a.m. hasta las 5 p.m.
Martes 18 de enero: El centro de pruebas en el SRC reanudará su horario regular de operaciones de 6:30 a.m. a 5 p.m.
- Los centros de pruebas de CFISD están abiertos solamente para estudiantes y personal de CFISD. Asegúrense de llevar su tarjeta de identificación de empleado o de estudiante cuando vayan a hacerse una pruebas.
- No es necesario hacer cita, pero los estudiantes y el personal de CFISD deben inscribirse, ya sea en el sitio o vía el enlace en la página web de recursos de pruebas de COVID-19 de CFISD.
- Solo hay disponible pruebas rápidas de antígenos (no PCR).
No reabriremos los sitios de pruebas con servicio de ventanilla en el Berry Center y Pridgeon Stadium hasta que recibamos materiales adicionales a fines de la próxima semana.