I. PRESENTATION: APPLE
1. Beginnings (who, when, how)
2. Apple I (characteristics)
B. Apple entered into the foreign market
1. Presence in Colombia and the world
2. Note important statistics
3. Apple II (the battle with microsoft)
C. Apple´s revenue
1. Where does Apple´s revenue come from?
2. Ipod the star product: Evolution of the ipod
3. Steve Jobs: the apple genius
II. INTERNATIONAL MARKETING STRATEGY
A. Apple: takes control of sales.
1. What does retailer mean?
(1) Apple starts selling computers by internet and telephone
(2) Apple launches retail stores
(3) Opening apple stores
b. Apple thinks different
(3) added value
B. Getting into foreign market.
1. Internet based store strategy (iTools)
2. Switcher's launch (wifi)
III. APPLE REVENUES
A. The brand position
1. Apple products growth
2. iPod and iPhone users
1. The best sellers
2. iPhone revenue
1. Steve Jobs death
2. Contrast of Apple with the most sold brand
3. 2013 -20
V. Recomendations and conclusions.