October 30, 2017
Shout Out To:
Sherren, Bennett, Friedman, Baker Nash, Novak, Jimenez, Johnson-Davis, Owens, Wesley, Crawford, Garcia for participating in Family Literacy Night.
Cycle 2 Information
- Scholar Skills-Excellence, Curiosity, Perseverance, and Flexibility
- Readers Workshop-Mini-lessons and Interactive Read Alouds
Cycle 2 Theory of Action
If we implement common core standards aligned readers workshop minilessons and interactive read alouds and develop student's scholar skills then students will develop grade-level proficiency and skills.
Cycle 2 Look Fors
- Posted objectives
- Standards Aligned Mini-Lessons and Read Alouds
- Scholar Skills
This week we will focus on the Scholar Skill of Flexibility. This a great time to ensure you are positively reinforcing students who demonstrate flexibility and defining academic flexibility with your students.
By Friday at Lunch, please submit two students to the office who exemplified flexibility this week.
Week at a Glance
- Morning Message 8:30 to 8:40
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- Halloween Parade and Celebration 1 to 2:45
- Minimum Day
- Howard Professional Learning 1:45 to 3:30
- Williams Off Site-Professional Learning
- Farmers Market 2 to 5
- Friday Flashback 2:35