The Chamber Connection
Paynesville Area Chamber of Commerce Member Newsletter
OUR MISSION is to support and empower businesses and instill economic growth in the community.
We also pledge to support all those activities and organizations believed to be beneficial to our community.
Paynesville Area Chamber of Commerce
Member Connection - Member Newsletter
By Jacob Bertram, Executive Director
Happy New Year! I hope you enjoyed the holiday season with family and friends. We are announcing the 2022 Annual Meeting on Saturday January 29th from 5-8 pm. More info below.
Be sure to nominate community members for the 2022 Salute to Excellence Awards.
Presale tickets are $25 and can be purchased at our office or by contacting any board member.
You now can renew your membership for 2022! More information is below.
Thank you to everyone who entered into the 2021 Holiday Light Fight! I would also like to thank everyone who voted. We hope you enjoyed the wonderful lights in the Paynesville Area.
2021 Paynesville Light Fight Winners
Below Joe and Rachel Rondeau winning the second most votes (Shoot Your Eye Out Category)
2022 Annual Meeting
You can also pay online at: https://paynesville-area-chamber-of-commerce.square.site/
2021 Community Awards
Do you know an outstanding person in our community? Do you feel that they should be honored for who they are and the work they do? The Paynesville Area Chamber of Commerce's Salute to Excellence Awards are just the thing to do that. Given each year at our Annual Banquet, these awards honor persons from the following areas.
- Business or Farmer of the Year - this award is given to a business or farmer that is succeeding due in part to their dedication in serving the Paynesville area
- Boss of the Year - this award is given to a boss that promotes a positive image of their business and the Paynesville area
- Employee of the Year - this award is given to an employee that promotes a positive image and displays a great deal of customer service for their employer
- Outstanding Community Service - this award is given to a person who dedicates and volunteers much of their time to civic, religious or educational services in the Paynesville area
- Outstanding Young Person - this award is given to a young person who stands out from the crowd and is a great example to all young people
- Lending Hand Award - this award is given to an individual or group that dedicates their time to help with various projects around the Paynesville area
Chamber Bucks FAO
Who accepts them? - All current Chamber members accept Chamber Bucks.
How can they be used? - They are used like a normal cashier's check.
What if the customer doesn't use the full amount? - The Business may decide what they would like to do with the unused money. They can give the customer cash back, require them to use the full amount, or give gift cards for the remaining balance.
Renew Your 2022 Membership Today!
Joke of the Month! :)
Thank You - 2021 Paynesville Area Chamber of Commerce Members!
Amundson & Johnson PA
Anderson Building Movers
Anfinson Thompson & Co.
Arnold's of St. Martin, INC
B&S Excavating INC
Bertram Asphalt Company, INC
Bonnema Runke Stern Inc.
Bork Lumber & Steel, INC
Bug-Bee Hive Resort
Central MN Credit Union
Central MN Insurance Agency
Cork & Bottle on James
Crystal Hills Assembly
D & D Storage and Recycling
Daniel-Anderson Funeral Home
Dombrovski Insurance Agency LLC
Education MN - Paynesville Area
Factory Home Center
Falcon National Bank
Farm Bureau Financial Services
Firehouse Coffee CO & Salon 227
Fischer Laser Eye Center
Gilk Plumbing, Heating & A/C LLC
Insight Eye Care
Koronis Hills Golf Club
Koronis Lake Association
Koronis Night Owls
Lamb Labor Services INC.
Lieser Insurance Agency
Life Season's Professional Counseling, LLC
MAG Wealth Management
Midwest Machinery Co
Mr. Wally Thyen
Nelson Plastics, INC
Patrick Flanders Realty
Paynesville Area Community Foundation
Paynesville Chevrolet Buick
Paynesville Chiropractic Clinic, P.A.
Paynesville Fleet Supply
Paynesville Green Roof Area Center
Paynesville Inn & Suites
Paynesville Motor & Transfer
Paynesville Mutual Insurance Co
PJ's TV Appliance
Queen Bee Bar & Grill
Recovery Center LLC
SCHLANGDADDY PARTY BUS
Snap Fitness - Paynesville
State Farm Insurance - Melissa Radel
Ted's RV Land
Vinny Spade Games
West Central Sanitation
Xcel Energy - Mark Osendorf
Board of Directors
It is our Pleasure serving you as your current Paynesville Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- President: Tami Stanger - CentraCare
- Vice President: Donna Potter - Teal's Market
- Treasurer: Matt Dickhausen - Paynesville Community Ed
- Secretary/Media: Kayla Loesch - MAG Wealth Managment
- Royalty Coordinator: Maia Rue - BugBee Hive Resort and Jesseca Engen - Casey's
- Director: OPEN
- Director: Katy Westlund - Vinny Spade Games
- High School Representative: Jessica Miller
- High School Representative: Abby Thompson
- Executive Director: Jacob Bertram - Dombrovski Insurance Agency