- 4 years of Undergraduate/Bachelors
- 4 years of Medical school
- 3 years of Residency
Medical School- A graduate school offering study leading to a medical degree.
Residency- a period of advanced training in a medical specialty that normally follows graduation from medical school and licensing to practice medicine.
Where can you get this education?
- University of Florida
- University of South Florida
- University of California-Davis
- New York University
- University of Arizona
Say I am going to University of Southern Florida, One year out of state tuition is $22,203. This for 4 years (to get my bachelors degree) is $88,812. And that's just for tuition.. you also have to include textbooks, living arrangements, and food. In medical school cost you can find in this link; https://finaid.wisc.edu/196.htm
This link can also show some of the costs of this education; https://www.aamc.org/download/152968/data/debtfactcard.pdf
"Google Images." Google Images. Web. 19 Sept. 2014.
- single or double occupancy rooms that comply with guidelines for prevention of nonsocomial infections and that are large enough to accommodate parents
- Location of beds to allow for observation and supervision of patients by nursing staff
- covered electrical outlets, appropriate window locks and door latches, padding of all sharp edges, and nonslip, easily maintained floor coverings
- Air, Oxygen, suction equipment, and electrical outlets at each bed, with access to the hospital emergency power system
- Age appropriate furniture
- Cribs equipped with safe overhead restraints and beds with covers on mechanical or electrical controls
- Area set aside for play, entertainment, education, and other child life activities.
- Treatment room for patient assessment and procedures
- Resuscitation cart containing readily accessible, easily identifiable, necessary weight or length appropriate emergency drugs and resuscitation equipment with easily readable lists of pediatric drug dosages
- Defibrillator designed for pediatric use with paddles for infants and children and easily readable chart indicating joule dosages
- Scales and stadiometer for infants and older children
- Thermometers and blood pressure measuring device with a complete selection of cuffs appropriate for the full spectrum of pediatric patients
- Cardiorepiratory monitors
- Pulse oximeters
- Papoose board for immobilization of infants toddlers
- Backboard for cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Portable lamps for emergency bedside procedures
- Motor driven neutralizers and electric suction machines if no suction wall units are available
- Twenty four hour access to an electrocardiograph machine
- Intravenous, phlebotomy, and lumbar puncture trays appropriate for children
- wheelchairs, crutches, slings, and splints for all pediatric age groups
Employment RSE 3.8%
Mean Hourly Wage: $81.98
Mean annual wage: $170,530
Wage RSE: 1.4%