IYBA-CUBA BOOK YOUR AIR!
January 17-21, 2017
Book with us by November 11, 2017
Phone: 888 225 6439
We will relinquish all remaining seats to Southwest Airlines on November 14, 2017.
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES - IBYA GROUP RATE **$195** FORT LAUDERDALE-HAVANA
Cuba VIP Yachts and Cuba Tours and Travel has arranged for a group rate on Southwest Airlines for the IYBA Cuba Fam Trip! We have blocked 30 seats for your convenience and we will handle booking on your behalf. Round-trip airfare Fort Lauderdale-Havana-Fort Lauderdale: $195.
Jan. 17, 2017
Depart Fort Lauderdale 11:55 am
Arrive Havana 1:00 pm
Jan. 21, 2017
Depart Havana 2:00 pm
Arrive Fort Lauderdale 3:10 pm
IYBA Travelers 0n a different flight will take Taxi from Airport to Hotel
It is easy to catch a cab at Jose Marti International Airport. If you book directly on a different flight and go it on your own, you will be met by at least a dozen official yellow taxis outside the terminal. You can let any of them know that your are going to Hotel Inglaterra and you will arrive safely. The flat fee for cabs from Jose Marti International Airport to the hotel should be between CUC$30 - 35. You'll have to change money at the CADECA booth in the terminal.
Join the International Yacht Brokers Association in Havana, Cuba !
5 days/4 nights - Havana - Varadero day trip
Price $1650 (double occupancy)
Price $750 (single supplement)
Airfare $195 Round Trip Fort Lauderdale - Havana - book with us by Nov. 11
Program Price Includes
- Custom People to People Itinerary
- Pre-trip briefing in USA
- Cuban Visa
- OFAC Travel Certification
- Airport transfers to and from hotel
- Private luxury transportation for 8 hours
- Professional guide
- Professional tour management in Cuba (Maria Romeu at no cost)
- Day trip to Varadero to explore Marina Gaviota Varadero
- Visit to Marina Hemingway/Hemingway Int’l Yacht Club
- 3 lunches (2 Havana/1 Varadero)
- 1 dinners at best paladares in Havana
- *meals include 2 drinks (water, soda, wine by the glass, beer)
- 2 cellular phones (for use in Cuba)
- Assistance in planning free time and entertainment
Program Price Does Not Include
- Airfare Miami - Havana ($195 if you book with us by Nov. 11)
- US Passport
- Travel from home city to South FL
- Tips for marina and restaurant personnel
- Tips for driver and guide
- Anything not listed in “what’s included”
A division of Cuba Tours and Travel
Cuba Tours and Travel has over fifteen years of experience offering expert-driven cultural travel to Cuba. Our management and program-design team, working together with a team of superb Cuban travel associates in both Havana and Miami, are uniquely suited to offer you the finest in-depth travel program to the island. We are licensed by the US and Cuba and are fully insured. Most importantly, we have an abiding love for Cuban art and culture and have strong connections to the cultural institutions on the island.
Cuba Tours and Travel is a full-service agency licensed by the U.S. Government
TSP# CU-077926-b. CST number 2073790-40. Fla. Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST39635