Weekly Staff and Daycare Updates from Mrs. Goodenow!
Monday, October 28th:
- Iowa College Dress Up Day
- Great End Assembly at 2:40 for our fundraiser. Come with dismissal items. We will dismiss from the gym.
Tuesday, October 29th:
- Wear Red Dress Up Day
- If you haven't, pass out fundraiser forms so students can earn their first prize.
- Families First Craft Night at 5:30
Wednesday, October 30th:
- 3rd-5th grade field trip to UNI
- Superhero Dress Up Day
Thursday, October 31st:
- Costume Dress up Day
- Great End Assembly at 2:40 for costume parade.
Friday, November 1st:
- Neon Dress Up Day
Beginning of November Reminders:
Monday, November 4th
- Great End Assembly at 2:40 to start "Be Proactive" with students!
- Staff Meeting after school
Tuesday, November 5th
- 5:30 Literacy Night
Wednesday, November 6th
- Yoga during PE
- 9:30-10:00ish Place flags at the cemetery honoring fallen veterans
Thursday, November 7th
- Veterans Day Rehearsal 1:30-3:00 (PM specials cancelled. 3rd-6th grade science and social studies is moved from 12:25-1:20. Homeroom 1:20-1:30. Bring dismissal items to the gym).
Friday, November 8th
- NO SCHOOL for students. Staff Learning Day
November 4th Great End
- Use your WIG calendar and set a goal for the month of November. Setting goals is being proactive! Post your goal where people can see it! My WIG goal for November is to only buy gas at Caseys. If I don't stop at Caseys for non-essentials this month, I'm going to reward myself with a new pair of shoes.
- Take a picture of a time in the day that you are being proactive (examples: picking up your house before you leave for the day, meal planning for the week, listening to a podcast, doing yoga, etc) and SEND IT TO ME!
- Create a visual based off of what proactive means to you.
I would like to start posting these in the staff lounge by the end of November.