A Functional Body Workshop Series
Performance Enhancement for All Sports
Your studio/gym here
Saturday, April 30th, 11am
Integrated Muscular Therapy 363 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA, United States
Bring a yoga mat if you have one.
In this 90-minute workshop you will:
- Mobilize and create flexibility in your feet and ankles.
- Create a Stable and Strong base of Support.
- Learn how to release and Balance the muscles that move them.
- Improve your: SQUAT, RUN, TENNIS, GOLF, & much more!
- Decrease aches and pains up the entire body.
- FEEL the immediate change in your feet...your body...your workout.
- Have FUN!
Next in the Series:
Hips and Pelvis
Shoulders to Hands
This class is for mostly everyone, including (and especially) a history of:
- Back Pain/Surgery
- Joint Pain/Surgery/Replacements/Injury history
- Ankle Sprains
- Sciatic Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes
- Lacebite (pain/tenderness on the top of the foot)
- Flat Feet
- High Arch
- Knee Pain
Who it's not for:
History of DVT
Carly S. Vernon, Muscular and Movement Specialist
Licensed Orthopedic Muscular Therapist
Certified Anatomy in Motion Therapist
Certified Level 3 NeuroKinetic Therapist
Registered Yoga Instructor/200hr
With gratitude for a successful private practice in Lexington and Winchester (Sharing space there with Yoga Mandala and Core Elements), Carly is obsessed with understanding the function of the body: anatomy and movement, how the joints articulate, how the tissue responds, how to piece together the puzzle.
Helping bring information and new awareness to her clients in session and in class is another one of the many fulfilling parts of her job.
Integrated Muscular Therapy
- Deep Tissue/Relaxation/Sports Massage
- Structural Mobilization and Movement Integration Treatments
Available in 60-, 75-, 90-, 120-minute treatments