Staying Connected, Collaborative, and Committed
March 21st - March 24th
Our Mission & Vision
to build a positive learning environment where ALL students are successful & create a positive and successful community of learners.
After watching this 3 minute (emphasis on the 3) video, in less than 10 words, answer one of the following questions: http://padlet.com/bahnmilm/xswo93ntu3hu
1. WHY do we want to be a TIGER WOODS school?
2. WHAT do we need to do, or continue doing, to become a TIGER WOODS school?
Solution Tree: Rick DuFour on Groups vs. Teams
Important Dates & Events
- Monday, March 21st, 5th Grade Reading TELPAS
- Tuesday, March 22nd, Centennial Baseball Game
- Tuesday, March 22nd, 2nd Grade Reading TELPAS
- Tuesday, March 22nd, Data Dialogue (Title One Tutors)
- Wednesday, March 23rd, 4th & 5th Grade Reading TELPAS (small-groupers)
- Wednesday, March 23rd, STAAR PD
- Thursday, March 24th, STAAR Pep Rally @ 1:30
- Thursday, March 31st, Family Movie Night - The Good Dinosaur (6:30-8:00)
Please Please Please utilize the links below to ensure that you feel comfortable about TELPAS procedures and checklist items. ***Important: Instructional Aides take a look at the duties outlined for upcoming testing dates.
Groups, Dates, and Duties