Team Juno Newsletter
Here comes fall!
Top in Sales, Sponsoring and Bookings
Marlene joined at the end of August as a way to share safe, effective products with her customers through her holistic, appointment-based business. She has had a strong start and finished out September as #1 in sales for Team Juno!
Ali G is a Star with a team of 9 consultants under her, 3 of which are on her first level! Ali earns top in sponsoring for September by welcoming new consultant Jen Garcia to Team Juno!
Jodie gets a shout out for the "bookings" category. She topped the charts with the highest party average. Her party average for the month was $569, thanks to her successful first launch party!
Promotions and Quick Start
Kelbi welcomed Marlene to our team at the end of August, and earned herself a *Star* promotion by supporting her new consultant and being active for September. I am excited to continue to watch Kelbi share Ava's message with customers, hosts and potential consultants... her passion shines!
Kim joined Ava Anderson in August, and therefore had "double month" to achieve her first Quick Start level. She achieved this with flying colors and reached the required $1000 in sales in her first few weeks!
Better late than never...
Although we didn't have a team newsletter in August, I wanted to recognize the big promotions that both Alison Hux and Erin Hebert earned in August! Ali and Erin both promoted to Double Star, which helped me to promote to Executive and made our team -legit-!
How Do You Do It?!
-$300 in personal sales
-1 active leg ($300 in sales)
*That means you get promoted, and paid on, when you bring just one friend along with you!*
The qualifications for Double Star
-$600 personal sales (That is just 1-2 avaHOURS!)
-2 active legs ($300 each in sales for the month)
-$2000 in group sales (your $600+ included)
Quick Start 1
-In your first FULL month with Ava Anderson, submit $1000 in sales.
-Earn a $50 shopping spree for doing so.
(When you sponsor new consultants in your Quick Start period -first 3 FULL months- your new consultant is eligible for these rewards, and you are eligible for "matching" rewards)
Perks? $90+ in commission ... Eligible to be paid on your new team members ... Sharing Ava's message ... Earn host rewards
- Marlene Webb
- Alison Hux
- Amanda Head
- Lauren Glynn
- Jodie Jordan
- Kelbi Morris
- Erin Hebert
- Jennifer Garcia
- Keep your eyes open for the announcements of new, pocket-sized Did You Know brochures and updated Business Opportunity brochures. (If you need either now, I would recommend ordering a small quantity or splitting with another local consultant. I think that even once the new DYKs come out, the trifold ones will still be very much useful and possibly more appropriate for handing out at events and avaHOURS. You can choose to do whatever you would like, but I think the pocket-sized ones will work great for mailing with post cards or literature or when meeting people out and about.
- avaOILS workshop on 10/15 in Bellingham, MA (all of you who are in RI/MA should have a FB invite for this).
- avaMEETING on 11/6 in Bellingham
- Check out avaandersonstories.com for product testimonials, Ava's blog and consultant success stories.
- avaCON 2016 (Plan to be there AT LEAST 4pm on Friday 4/22 until 1pm on Sunday 4/24)
- Leader Day 2016- April 22, 2016 (promote to Triple Star between now and March 31st for an exclusive invite)
*Qualifications for Triple Star*
-$800 in personal sales
-3 active legs (1 one of them must be a STAR leg)
-$4000 in group sales
-keep sponsoring new consultants to ensure that you have more 3 people you are counting on to be an active leg... building wide will provide you with a safety net if someone has an off-month, and also allow the $4000 in group sales to come more easily)