October 19, 2018
SAVE THE DATE!
- October 22 - Jackson Early College Parent Meeting, 6:30 pm, CCHS Media Center
- October 24 - NJHS Induction, 7:00 pm
- October 25 - Blood Drive at CCHS
- October 25 - Fall Choir Concert, CCHS Auditorium, 7:00 pm
- October 26 - Columbia Central Jr. Sr. High Picture Retake Day
- October 26 - Junior High Dance, 3:15 pm - 5:30 pm
- October 28 - Trunk Or Treat, 3-5:00 pm
- October 31 - CES Halloween Parade, 10:15 am; Downtown Brooklyn
- November 1 - Fall Academic Awards (Grades 10-12), 6:00 pm
- November 5 - OK2SAY parent seminar, CCHS, 6:30 pm
- November 12-18 - Junior-Senior High Book Fair
- November 12 - Board Meeting, 7 pm
- November 12-16 - Elementary School Book Fair
- November 13 - Columbia Elementary Schools Picture Retake Day
- November 16 - Book Bingo @ CES, 6-8 pm
- November 16-18 - CCHS Fall Musical, The Addams Family
- November 19 & 20 - Elementary Parent Teacher Conferences, 4-7:00 pm
- November 21-23 - Thanksgiving Break
Trunk Or Treat
Columbia School District is hosting a Trunk or Treat for the children of the community. Columbia area families will come together to enjoy this event on October 28th from 3-5:00 pm.
School groups, businesses, and other organizations are invited to participate by hosting a trunk. There is no cost for sponsoring a trunk, but we ask that you provide your own candy; we are estimating approximately 2,000 children.
The goal is to have 40 or more trunks for the event. Please contact Monika Cook at Monika.Cook@myeagles.org or at 592-6641 if your organization would like to participate.
Let's make this a great community event!
WE ARE IN NEED OF PUMPKIN DONATIONS. Please contact Monika at the number/email listed above to make arrangements for donation pick up.
Jackson Country Early College Parent Meeting
Get Fit @ Columbia Fitness Center!
For more information please contact Courtney Toteff @ 517-592-3393 or via email at email@example.com
Cash Bash Tickets are Available!
Veteran's Day Assembly
There will be an OK2SAY seminar on November 5, 2018, at 6:30 pm; CCHS
Absentee Call In
Columbia Elementary Absentee Number: 517-592-7552
Columbia Upper Elementary Absentee Number: 517-592-7981
Columbia Jr. - Sr. High School Absentee Number: 517-769-8641
SUBSTITUTE TEACHING, FOOD SERVICE, & PARA PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE!