The Colt Classified
April 15, 2019
Holy Week Schedule
- Monday, April 15th: Regular Dismissal Day- 3:00/3:15 p.m.
- Thursday, April 18th: Holy Thursday Prayer Service 1:00 p.m.; Early Dismissal-2:00/2:15 (Afternoon Colt Camp services will not be provided)
- Friday, April 19th: Good Friday- No School
- Monday, April 22: Easter Monday- No School
Easter Egg Hunt
CCCS Students Have Fun Learning!
8th Graders Connect STREAM with the Human Body
5th Graders Learn There's No Taxation Without Representation!
Spring Fling Raffle Tickets
Congratulations Colt Community! The second "Ticket Turn In" raised $2,825. The April 11th prize winners were Izabelle Cantu (8th) and Matthew Harris (4th)! Izabelle won a Colt Tumbler and Matthew won a foam finger.
The third "Ticket Turn-in Thursday" for Spring Fling raffle tickets is this Thursday, April 18th. Students should bring their raffle ticket envelopes containing sold raffle tickets with money collected and turn in to their homeroom teacher. Students may earn a chance to win clothing passes, a Spring Fling T-shirt and Homework Passes. Also, for every 12 books sold, a student's name will be entered into a weekly drawing to win gift cards, Colt prizes and more!
Want to be in the running for a weekly prize? Students' names will be entered into a weekly Colt prize drawing for every 12 books sold. Prizes include $20 gift cards and CCCS Spirit Store items. Top sellers will win a $100 Amazon gift card, runner up wins a custom cake ($100 value) made by our very own, Mrs. Ponce. And...if we reach our $23k goal, CCCS students will win an epic CUPCAKE PARTY on May 1st!
Did you know...that the class that sell the most tickets wins a cake pop basket?
The CCCS community supports the parish Spring Fling raffle with the sale of raffle tickets. A portion of the proceeds benefit out students by providing operating dollars to the school. This fundraising helps to bridge the gap between tuition fees and the actual cost to educate each student.
Ticket counters needed! We need help with counting raffle tickets on "Ticket Turn in Thursdays" in April and the last Friday of April. Join us in the Jones room at 8:00 for coffee and counting. This is a great way to earn volunteer hours! Thank you to the wonderful group of parents that counted tickets last Thursday!
Thank you for your support!
CCCS' Track Team is on the Move!
Registration Referral Incentive
We are excited to announce that thanks to generous donors, Gilbert and Dee Dee Garcia, any current Corpus Christi Catholic School family, alum or parishioner is eligible to receive a referral fee of $500 for referring a new family to Corpus Christi Catholic School who enrolls at least one child during the 2019-2020 school year!
* The referred family and their child must meet all admissions requirements for Corpus Christi Catholic School.
* The referral fee of $500 will be disbursed on December 1, 2019 considering that the new family is still enrolled in CCCS.
* Disbursements will be made by either applying to current family’s tuition or check payable to referring family.
* The referral fee applies on a new per family basis; not new, per student basis (one referral fee of $500 if family registers four children or one child).
- For God's continued healing of Cardinal DiNardo
- For God's healing of Ms. Liz Fretz, mother of Zoe Meuser (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Raynaldo Estrada, father of Mrs. Ponce
- For God's healing of Mr. Roman Mejia, father of Mrs. Gomez
- For God's healing of Ms. Donna-Maria Lange, sister of Susan Miller
- For God's healing of Mr. Luis Gomez, uncle of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Jerry LaBarrie, grandfather of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Vince Freeman, stepfather of Ms. Fucheck(MS ELA)
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Ms. Eva Rodriguez, cousin of Mrs. Ponce