Physical Safety is the protection of families, students, children, caregivers, schools from violence, weapons, threats, and theft.
- Every child deserves to feel safe wherever they are.
- Physical safety is extremely important for students to be able to learn.
Physical Safety in Child Care Centers
As a parent, you want the best for your child and want to make sure they are safe all the time.
- One of the main things is to check to see if the place is clean so your child doesn't come in contact with any illnesses/diseases.
- Also, check to see if there are any hazards. Make sure there is no way your child has the chance to get hurt and see their Physical Safety Policies.
- Another issue is that the equipment use may be harmful to your child and so you need to inspect them.
- There are so many things to look for in Physical Safety such as: Environmental hazards, equipment hazards, health hazards, etc.
- My main point is that you need to be careful and lookout for your children.