September 3, 2021
OPEN HOUSE EVENTS - 9/8/2021-9/23/2021
We are looking forward to seeing you at your child's scheduled Open House event!
Reminder that only ONE adult may attend, as we need to maintain a healthy environment for all. This is a parent/guardian event ONLY. You will receive presentations on classroom and academic expectations for the year.
See you then!
Franklin Academy Administration Team
EF 5th & 8th Gr. Trips Spring Break 2022
Pre-Screen EACH DAY
Follow the link to our latest "Student Policy Related to Covid-19" update (8/3/21).
Book Fair Events
Book Fair will be open daily from 8:30AM-1:45PM and 4:00PM-6:00PM. Students will also have a scheduled time to visit and make purchases between 9/10-9/21.
Carline Map & Reminders
***Reminder that elementary clubs end at 4PM, do not arrive before that time.
1) Enter the campus from Flamingo Road and proceed into Flamingo West Park. Follow cones down the 5th lane and then back up the 3rd lane. Upon exiting park, make a right and proceed underneath the Franklin Academy arch to enter the queue lanes. For your safety, and to abide by traffic laws, do not wait or park on the shoulder of Flamingo Road to wait for dismissal. Do not enter the bus loop lane or the parking lot.
2) Do not park your vehicle and walk in; do not leave your vehicle idling or parked curbside; do not park offsite or in any “No Stopping” or “No Parking” Zones.
3) The dashboard placard (provided to you) with your child’s name must be displayed on the passenger side dashboard the entire time your vehicle is on campus.
4) Do not use your cellphone while in the car lane; please look for and follow staff’s direction at all times.
5) Upon reaching the pick-up / drop-off curb, pull all the way forward to allow additional vehicles to queue behind you; your child(ren) should be watching for you and follow you to your forward stopping point.
6) Once child(ren) is/are loaded, carefully pull into the by-pass lane to exit.