Friday Fax-April 29, 2016
Week 33 on the Curriculum Map
- Discounts are abundant
- Dinner at 4:00
- Everyday becomes a day to create more memories
- Little things don't matter as much
- Each day becomes a gift to treasure; not a day to complain and be unhappy
- If you have a bad day, you have forgotten about it by the time you get home... or maybe even by lunchtime!
- Your age can be used as an excuse for many things... if you want:)
Still staying busy...
BENCHMARK WINDOW IS NOW OPEN...
May 3-Muffins for Mom-Grade 6 Middle School Presentation
May 3--1:00 IA(NOT BLS) report to Navy Room for training activity:)--promising to be fun--bring your ipads
May 9-20-NWEA window
My 9-7:15--Donuts with Seniors.. no, not Dave, Karie and Shari...ENHS Class of 2016
May 10-1,3,5 Music Program staring guest percussionist
May 12-PTO Luncheon for Staff Appreciation--KDG Screening 3:00-8:00
May 16-DAP Catering-Order forms soon will be forthcoming
May 17-Reading Buddy Dinner
May 18-Grade 6 Band Concert
May 19-Maker Day
May 25-TENTATIVE Field Day
May 27-Last Day-Awards Ceremony-9:30
- From here on out....please give Jo ALL paperwork for sick leaves, personal leaves, PD etc... No longer goes into my mailbox:)
- Please be sure to overly communicate field trips.. Office, Cafe, and Parents
Safety from Andy
Our fire drill on Wednesday was longer than usual. Some things to think about:
-Talk to students about moving quickly out of the building. They shouldn’t run but should move at a fast pace.
- Remind students that the drill is something to take seriously and that there shouldn’t be talking.
-If you have a small group of students form a classroom make sure that your radio person knows you have them so they can be ready to report when the students’ names come over the radio. It might help to jot their names down on a piece of paper and hand it to the radio person.