By: Michaela L.
Mexico is in the west hemisphere and the capital city of latitude and longitude is 19.4333 deg. N and 99.1333 deg. W. The area of the country is 1,972,550 sq km. The natural resources are Petroleum, silver, copper gold, lead, timber, & zinc.
About The Taco.
How To Make Tacos:
- 1tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1onion, minced
- 3garlic cloves, minced
- 2tablespoons chili powder
- 1teaspoon cumin
- 1teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2cup canned tomato sauce
- 1⁄2cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1teaspoon light brown sugar
- 8taco shells
Directions/Recipe for the Tacos:
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat until simmering.
- Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, spices, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the ground beef.
- Cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, broth, vinegar, and sugar.
- Simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Divide the filling evenly among taco shells and serve, passing any desired accompaniments separately.
Where You can buy these!
Location: 2001 NW 23rd StOklahoma City, OK
My Websites i used!