How to Make a Cake
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Electric Mixer
- 2 Mixing Bowl
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 stick of Butter or margarine
- 1 tbs. of vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- Milk quantity necessary (depending on texture of mixture)
- wash hands with soup and water, preheat oven for 350 F. prepare all necessary ingredients.
- get a bowl add butter and melt in microwave.
- when butter is melted add the sugar, eggs and vanilla then mix them all together.
- into a separate bowl add the flour and baking powder and mix them.
- next get electric mixer and add dry ingridients (flour and baking powder) gradually to butter mixture, mix in low speed for 5 minutes.
- add milk needed or until reaching a creamy consistency.
- when you have reached the consistency you want grease a cake pan with butter and flour.
- afterwards add mixture to greased cake pan and bake for 350 F. for 35 minutes.
- poke with knife, if knife comes out clean the cake is ready if it doesn't, let it sit in oven for a couple of minutes.
- when cake is ready let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally Enjoy!
Final Result :