Is Your Kitchen Safe???

Preventing Electrical shocks and burns

Causes of Electrical Shocks And Burns

Electrical appliances may be a great help in the kitchen but danger lie ahead with those appliances. When people get shocked they have probably touched appliances with wet hands, not unplugging appliances, or even holding the cord the wrong way. Burns are happen by using appliances in an inappropriate manner.

How To Prevent From Being Burned or Electricutied

One thing you can do is to keep all of your appliances in good condition. Another is to dry off your hands before operating anything in your kitchen. Never put any metal in your appliances because you could get shocked! Their are many things to do to prevent yourself from being burned.