O.C. Taylor Elementary School
CLASE DE ESPAÑOL 2nd -5th Grades enero y febrero 2016
2015-2016 School Year:
In January and February we will:
- establish routines.
- practice being positive role-models for others.
- review words and phrases relating to weather, calendar, numbers, colors and common phrases.
- begin “Family” unit (nouns, verbs and adjectives related to family).
- determine where the Spanish language originated.
- discover who Christopher Columbus was.
- discuss Queen Isabella’s role.
- practice drinking water from a “bota.”
- read Don Quixote together in class
This will beginning my 4th year in GCISD, and my 4th year back in the United States after living in Greece for almost 16 years. I love teaching languages and have taught Spanish, English as a second language, French, and Greek. I have lived in many countries and traveled to many places. Life is a road of many twists and turns and I am glad it has brought me here!!!
Penn State University BA French Minor in Business
Strasbourg University-French Studies
University of Texas of the Permian Basin-Masters Bilingual Education/ESL (Just graduated 12/2015!)
Spanish, French, Greek (and English, of course!)
Countries I have lived in:
I am married to a Greek ornamental Blacksmith, Thanasi, and I have six children:Isabella (18), Christoforo (16), Patrikio (14), Apostoli (11), Clavdio (8), and Phoevo (7).