The Role of the Instructional Coach
Improve student achievement through instructional practices.
Ask me about...
- assessment and evaluation (assessment for, as and of learning, rubric design, co-creating success criteria, descriptive feedback, effective questioning, triangulation, assessment deadlines)
- curriculum planning (backwards design, course-planning, overall expectations)
- classroom management strategies
- instructional strategies (accountable talk, cooperative learning, differentiated instruction, use of manipulatives)
- technology integration (ipads, chromebooks, smartboards, google, blended learning, D2L)
- learning skills and work habits
- literacy embedding in your content area
- inquiry based learning