Crowell Newsletter by Principal Osmer December 2019
Cougars Working Bell-to-Bell
We are quickly approaching our Winter Break but our work has not slowed down! Teachers are working hard to ensure our students are receiving bell-to-bell standards-based instruction. We know students are looking forward to their break but we continue to focus on academics. Please encourage your children to work hard, be at school each day, and always do their best.
Checking into the Office
Always have your ID!
Fun time at the Turlock Holiday Parade.
Top Fundraisers earned a Pizza Lunch and Limo Ride ~ Thank you!
Please Join Us for a little Holiday Song!
- TK - 3rd Winter Performance - Tuesday, December 17, 2019. Performance begins at 9:15.
- 3rd Annual Autism Winter Program - Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 9:30.
- 4th-6th Winter Performance begins at 1:30 on Thursday, December 19, 2019.
ALL PERFORMANCES ARE IN THE CAFETERIA
Winter Break Dates
Students will be on break from Monday, December 23, 2019 - Monday, January 6, 2020. Friday, December 20th is a minimum day with a 12:19 dismissal. Students return to school Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
We wish you safe and happy holidays and a wonderful New Year!
TUSD Farm to Family Feast
Thursday, Jan. 2nd 2020 at 11am-1:30pm
118 North Avenue
Parking and Traffic Reminders
- Use the North Side Church parking lot responsibly. They provide this PRIVILEGE as a courtesy to our Crowell families.
- Please keep handicapped spaces open for church personnel; enter on the west and exit on the east.
- Do not park against the church building.
- Be aware of other parents walking their children through the parking lot. SAFETY is a must!
- Please drop off your student after 7:45 a.m. That is when our Campus Supervisors assigned to monitoring students arrive.
- PLEASE be respectful of our residential neighbors’ driveways and be mindful of the Red Zones. Traffic safety at drop off and pick up is critical in keeping our kids safe.
- If you are dropping off students please use the ONE WAY drop off. Enter on Hawkeye.
- Please avoid dropping student off on the red curbs.
- Use our Crossing Guard at North and Loyola (in front of the Church).
- Be Civil and Patient at drop off and dismissal.