Income tax course.
- Convenient and Flexible
Classes are held at neighborhood H&R Block offices and meet at a variety of times.
- Skilled Instructors
Learn from experienced H&R Block Tax Professionals, the best in the business.
- Unique Approach
Course includes both classroom instructors and web-based Learning and activities.
Advance Your Tax Knowledge.
- Tax theory
- Current tax laws and filing practices
- Step-by-step skills to prepare tax returns
- Client communication skills and techniques
Course Program Includes
- Interactive, professional discussions
- One-on-one instructor assistance
- Hands-on experience with the latest tax software
- Real-world tax preparation exercises
Course Graduates Receive
- H&R Block Certification
- Certificate of Completion
- Qualifying Education Hours
- 3.5 hours of recognized credit with the University of Phoenix
- Introduction & Course Overview
- Wages, Income and Taxes
- Filing Requirements
- Dependent Exemptions and Support
- Dependent Related Filing Statuses
- Interest & Dividends
- Earned Income Credits & Due Diligence
- Other Income
- Education Credits
- Reviews & Exams
Total Time: 60 hours
Discover the benefits of joining the H&R Block team
Once you complete the H&R Block Income Tax course, you may have the opportunity to interview for employment at H&R Block. If you're hired as a Tax Pro, you can expect the opportunity to set a flexible schedule, build your client list and advance your career through our Continuing Education program.