Alternative Learning in Popular Digital Formats
Delivering an Alternative Education in Digital Form
Classes on Facebook, Skype, YouTube and Beyond
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
After completing courses, students can become eligible to enter our labor marketplace. We have partnered with thousands of employers (both private and corporate) who post hundreds of jobs each week - for both skilled and unskilled FREELANCERS. For students under 21, we have partnered with a well known INTERN matching company. GoferNYC is disrupting the labor and staffing markets by making the concept of freelancing a viable full-time career option. We are currently in New York and have plans to rapidly expand nationwide.
info@GoferNYC.com or follow @blackandtechie
- Contact Ruth Leslie, Founder
- Launching in Beta - October 2013
- Limited online class schedule begins Winter 2013
- Full schedule of classes begins Spring 2014
- Massive Open Online Course offerings
- Both Free and Fee Courses Available
- Enrollment for Ages 17 and Above