Quick answers to some common questions
Who are you?
What can you do for me?
- general computer questions (simple and complicated)
- Google App questions
- email help
- creating "neat things" to use in your classroom (shared documents, forms, spread sheets, etc.)
- designing lessons that foster a blended learning environment (big fancy lessons with all the bells and whistles or simple lessons that get right to the point)
- "getting your feet wet" with technology
- building your confidence in using technology and trying new things. You can do it!
If you don't see something listed, please ask me. I will always do my best to give you or get you the help you need!
How can I reach you?
I usually can get back to you pretty quickly. I check my email often on my phone, laptop, iPad, etc.
For help with a blended learning lesson or personal support, please sign up using the link for your building below. The integrator sign up sheets are being used at all 62 in the county schools this year.
- Robious Middle School Thursdays are your guaranteed support days
- Swift Creek Middle School Tuesdays are your guaranteed support day
Guaranteed support days are days that I am scheduled to be at your school. I will be at your school additional days during as my schedule allows. I will send an email each week letting you know about those additional days.