Plagiarism and copyright.
We will be talking about Plagiarism and Copyright.
8 things to know about Plagiarism and Copyright.
- Plagiarism and Copyright is frowned upon.
- Plagiarism is take information for an author and not giving credit.
- Copyright is when you take someones creation and not give credit to the creator.
- Copyright is illegal.
- plagiarism is illegal.
- You can copy right something for educational purposes if you give credit (please refer to The Fair Use Act.)
- The fair use act talks about when copyright is ok.
- Copyright dose not last forever.
At the Performing Arts Center in the Fowlerville High School.
Plagiarism Crossed out. Digital image. Http://www.shortsaleartisan.com/. WordPress, n.d. Web. 24 Sept. 2014.