The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of February 1, 2016
How does thinking like a scientist help us understand our world?
Faculty Meeting & Collaboration Time
Thursday, Feb. 4th, 3-4pm
- The sign-up sheet for collaboration is currently posted on the front counter.
African American Read-in
Friday, Feb. 5th, 9am-2:30pm
- Each classroom should sign-up for 3 visitors: 2 parent volunteers & 1 "Real Men Read" session.
- Specialists: Feel free to sign up for some parent readers as well!
The Curriculum Corner: The Conference Architecture
You're the Best...Quotes from the Staff!
- Mrs. Raynor-Thank you for pulling all those science books and helping me! You are amazing and we are lucky to have you at Bullock
- Alex-for all the collaboration and working together
- Shout out to Michelle – Happy Birthday!
- Congrats to Madji and Debbie – Well Deserved! Enjoy!!!
- Thanks to SOS Birthday Idea – nice to celebrate!
- A huge THANK YOU to Amanda Brice for organizing the school supply raffle!!
- Thank you to the 3rd Grade ladies, Jackie Dickol, and Mel and Nicole for my birthday celebration! It was so much fun!!!
- BIG THANKS to those who are helping with the fire drill procedures!
- Marian thank you for always helping me out!!
- Patti, a big thank you to you and your class for the beautiful cards
Thank you to Mrs. Romalino and Mrs. Procopio’s class for being great reading partners!
Thank you Sandy for sharing all your magnet stuff with me!! You are the best!
- 02/04 - Faculty Meeting (3:00 PM, Media Center)
- 02/05 - African American Read-in/Real Men Read Visit
- 02/10 - Grade 1 Dot Day (9:30, Gymnasium) & Bulldog Buddies Meeting
- 02/11 - Rodgers Family Valentine's Dance
- 02/12 - Inservice Day
- 02-16 - SIT Meeting: ELA Units
- 02/18 - One-One PLC (Chapters 4-6) & CAST Paperwork DUE
- 02/19 - Bulldog Buddies Universal Reward - Fall in Love with Reading!
- 02/25 - CAST Meetings
- 02/26 - Star Student Luncheon & Multi-Cultural Club Performance