Wildcat Daily Bulletin
Monday | October 25th, 2021
- Wildcats, if you haven't already done so, parking passes need to be picked up in the front office as soon as possible!
- All pink impact aid cards are due to the front office as soon as possible.
- Do you just want a grab-and-go snack at lunch? Dasher is now your place to go! Look for it right when you enter the SUB from Wildcat Way.
Leadership students would like to put together a fun-filled week before Halloween.
Listed are the days of the week with their theme.
We can't wait to see your school spirit!
Thursday | 10.28
Dress Like a Pumpkin or Orange Overload
Friday | 10.29
Halloween Costumes or Wildcat Spirit Day
Counseling Center Information
College Rep Visit: Geoge Fox University will be on campus Wednesday, October 27 at 10:30 Am - Counseling Center
Being a Big Brother or Big Sister is one of the most enjoyable and fulfilling things you’ll ever do. You can help shape a child’s future for the better by empowering them to achieve. The best part is, it’s a lot of fun. You and your Little can share the kinds of activities you already like to do. Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Island County will be in the SUB November 1, 2 & 5 during lunch to lunch to recruit "Bigs" for their program. Learn more about this.
Students wishing to meet with their counselor should email their counselor for an
appointment. It may take a couple of days to get an appointment, so please plan ahead. See
the list below for counselor assignments. Parents may schedule an appointment by emailing the counselor directly or calling 360.279.5717
- Pat Tang, Freshmen Class firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Hildberdink-Smith, Sophomores-Seniors A-Di email@example.com
- Anna Chargualaf, Sophomores-Seniors Do-K firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacey Mahoney, Sophomores-Seniors L-Q email@example.com
- Denise Waller, Sophomores-Seniors R-We firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christy Kellison, Sophomores-Seniors WH-Z and College & Career email@example.com
- Stephen Keck, Student Assistant Professional (Intervention/Prevention) All grades firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have an interest in travel and European Culture? Then join the E.T.A., the European Travel Association, where we explore European culture and learn how to travel smartly while getting the most out of every experience. The next meeting is Thursday, Oct 28 after-school in Ms. Voorhees' room B134.
Cats Club Corner
- Ancestry Club - meets every Friday at 2:30 PM - Ms. Mansikka
- ASB Club (associate student body) - meets every Tuesday at 7:00 AM - Ms. Schulle
- Band Club - meets every Friday at 2:35 PM - Mr. Nelson
- Black Student Union - first meeting October 21st - meets twice a month, Thursdays at 2:40 PM - Ms. Gribble and Mr. Olsen
- Choir Club - meets every Tuesday at 2:30 PM - Mr. McCoy
- DECA - meets every other week - Mr. Peterson
- Drama Club - meets Thursdays at 2:40 PM - Ms. Gibson
- Ecology Club - meets Wednesdays at 2:30 PM -Ms. Wethall
- FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) - meets Monday at 2:30 PM room A217 - Ms. Underwood
- Flight Club - meets every Wednesday after school in Mr. Crouch's A166
- Freshmen Class - meets every other Wednesday - Ms. Stuurmans
- GSA Club (Gender & Sexuality Alliance) - meets every other Wednesday at 2:30 PM - Ms. Vaughn and Mr. Olsen
- Interact Club - meets Tuesdays at 3:00 PM - Ms. Hilberdink
- Junior Class - meets every other Wednesday - Ms. Christensen
- Key Club - meets Monday nights at 6:00 PM in SUB (unless otherwise announced) - Ms. Bain
- Legacy Dance Club - meets every Friday at 2:35 PM in A208 - Ms. Champi
- Link Crew - meets every other Thursday at 7:15 AM - Mr. Laiblin and Ms. Stuurmans
- NHS (National Honor Society) - Meets every other Monday at 7:15 AM - Mr. Fisher and Mr. Laiblin
- NJROTC (Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps) - Drill Team meets every Monday and Wednesday at 6:15 AM / Marksmanship Team meets every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 AM - Mr. Quidichay and Mr. Thiel
- Orchestra Club - starting November 2nd - meets every Tuesday at 2:35 PM in D220 - Mr. Nelson
- Robotics Club - meets Mondays and Wednesdays at 2:30 PM-5:00 PM | Saturdays 1:00 PM-5:00 PM - Mr. Edoga, Mr. Thayer, and Ms. Carman
- Senior Class - meets every other Wednesday - Mr. Laiblin
- Skills USA - meets every 1st and 3rd Wednesday - Chef Rawlins
- Social Justice Club - meets every Thursday at 2:45 PM - Ms. Christensen
- Sophomore Class - meet every other Wednesday - Ms. Voorhees
- S2S (Student 2 Student) - meet every Thursday at 2:00 PM - Ms. Kellison and Ms. Waller
- The Guild (Art Club) - meets every Wednesday from 2:35 PM-3:30 PM - Mr. Christopherson and Ms. Sexton
- Wildcats4Life - meets every Wednesday at 8:30 AM in Mr. Crouch's room A166