CLUBS @ Dunstan
Offerings and General Info
Meets Thursdays (Start Date TBD)
- 2:20 - 3:00 pm
- Thursdays (Starts the Thurs. after Labor Day)
- Ms. Leeburg & Mr. Schick (CLUB SPONSORS)
TSA (Technology Student Association
- 2:20 - 3:00
- Located in A201
- Mr. Minard, Mr. Starkey, and Ms. Golgart (Sponsors
Destination Imagination is a creative problem-solving program in which teams of up to 7 students develop solutions to project-based STEAM challenges and then present their solutions live at Tournaments.
Andrew Gordon and Brian Vierra are club Sponsors
Breakout Box Club
Dunstan's got a new club called the Breakout Box Club and you just might be the perfect candidate.
- Are you able to stay after school 2:20-3:00pm on a Thursday?
- Can you handle a good challenge?
- Are you able to work collaboratively with others to solve unusual puzzles?
Dunstan's first Breakout Box Club will meet here in Dunstan's library on November 17th (2:20-3:10pm). Space is limited. Please see your Google Class of 2027/2028/2029 Google Classroom one week prior to the Breakout Box Club meeting dates for the link to sign up.
Study Tables (After School Academic Support)
Wolves Study Tables (Science, Math, Social Studies, & SPED Support)
- Mr. Johnson, Ms. Bohn, Ms. Clark (Rm G 206), Tuesdays from 2:20 - 3:00
6th Grade Math
- Ms. Sowder (Rm G106), Thursdays From 2:20 - 3:00
7th Grade Social Studies and Current Events
- Mr. Romero (Rm A205), Thursdays From 2:20 - 3:00
8th Grade Social Studies
- Ms. Boucher (Rm B205), Thursdays from 2:20 - 3:00
- Ms. Golgart (Rm D203), Tuesdays From 2:20 - 3:00 (BY APPOINTMENT)
Above is a list of teachers who have specific times for academic support. We encourage students to reach out to individual teachers for potential availability, if not listed above. Keep in mind, may staff members sponsor clubs or coach sports after school.
Join the School Musical
Any Dunstan student is welcome to audition/apply for a role in our annual school musical!
- Students who want to act in the show audition for a part.
- Students who want to be on the tech crew fill out an application.
- The students who are selected will have their second semester schedules changed so they have the Musical class 6th period. They will also participate in after-school rehearsals and performances.
- On Tuesday, Oct. 4 we'll hold a meeting after school in the choir room for any student who is interested! All students are welcome to come to get the information and ask questions.
See Ms. Waterhouse or Ms. Hubbard with Questions