Creston Community News
Creston Intermediate and Middle School Family Newsletter
July 26, 2019
Day 1 Dropoff Procedures - School Begins Monday, July 29th!
- Students may begin entering the building at 8:35 a.m.
- Parents are not permitted to enter the building with their students; due to safety and security, we ask for parents to remain in your cars. Parents will not be permitted to go to classrooms or other locations within the building.
- You can access Creston Car Rider Procedures for this school year HERE.
If your student is a bus rider:
- Buses will arrive on our campus around 8:45 a.m.
- Students will be dismissed from buses by grade level to enter the building.
- If needed, you can call the Transportation Office at 317-532-2820. They will be answering phones on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday July 26th - 28th throughout the day.
ALL STUDENTS - when entering the building, we will have staff members with large signs indicating where each grade level should report.
5th Grade: East Gym
6th Grade: West Gym
7th Grade: Cafeteria
8th Grade: Auditorium
Click the buttons below for helpful information!
Social Media Connections
You can follow Creston Intermediate and Middle School on Twitter: @CrestonIMS
You can also follow our PTSA Facebook Page: Creston IA & MS PTSA
We are working on developing a newly updated Facebook page for our school and will share that once completed!
If you have received this message and have moved from the Creston district over the summer, please be sure to call or visit our office to help get your student's information transferred to their new school.