The Colt Classified
October 15, 2019
Report Cards Sent Home Today
Kindergarten report cards will be sent home in folders on Friday.
Please contact your child's teacher with any questions.
Pictures Have Arrived
Individual student's proofs are also being sent home. If you wish to purchase your child's picture, please select the package indicated on the envelope. The proof is printed on the envelope.
- The envelope must be returned with payment, as it includes an ID# for each student.
- Make checks payable to "Provine School Pictures".
- One check may be written for siblings.
- On-line payment instructions are listed on envelope. If paying on-line, return envelope with order number.
- If not purchasing pictures, please do not return envelope.
- Orders are due Monday, October 21st.
Picture make-up day for individuals who were absent or simply want to re-take picture will be on Friday, October 25th.
Please contact Mrs. Ponce, email@example.com, with any questions.
Vision and hearing screenings will be administered to Pre-K 4, Kindergarten, 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th graders. These screenings are done to determine distance visual acuity and possible hearing loss, as early as possible in a child's development. If your child wears any type of corrective lenses, please ensure he/she wears them to school next week. Our goal is for the students to be able to see and hear adequately, so that they may learn at an optimal level.
Spinal cord screenings will be administered to 5th, 7th and 8th graders. This screening is done to detect signs of abnormal curves of the spine at their earliest stages, so that the need for treatment can be determined. The screening procedure is a simple examination of the student's back as he/she bends at the waist. The boys and girls will be screened separately and individually in the locker room during their PE class. It is necessary for them to remove their shirts, so the back can be examined. Girls should wear halter tops, sports bra or regular bra under their uniform tops.
Parents will be notified of the results only if professional follow-up is necessary. Please contact Mrs. Greenwell, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Mass with the Parish this Sunday
We hope to see you there!
Thank You Houston Bar Association for a Great Mock Trial!
Great job scholars!
Final Box Tops Physical Collection Day is Friday!
Chili Cook Off Time!
Join us on Friday, November 15th beginning at 6:00 p.m.
The Steps for Students annual Chili Cook Off supports our students, staff and mission – and continues a legacy of excellence in our leading-edge STREAM learning environment.
Bring your best CHILI- win bragging rights for snagging the coveted
- Chili Cook Off Champion Superstar and/or
- Best Themed Booth
Volunteers needed! Earn service hours while having fun! Join us on Tuesday, October 22nd from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. in the Jones Room to learn how you can help.
See flyer in today’s Tuesday folder.
We can't wait to see you at the cook off!
- For God's healing of Mrs. Frances Estrada, mother of Mrs. Ponce
- For God's healing of Mr. Tom Flatley, father of CCCS parent, Jennifer Bauman
- For God's healing of Mrs. Regina Lerma, former CCCS parent
- For God's healing of Ryleigh Dishon, sister of Cristina Boone and Madison Dishon
- For God's healing of Mrs. Stella Rivera, CCCS parish secretary and mother of Mrs. Gutierrez