Library Day K-2
January 23, 2018
Today is Library Day for all elementary school students.
Today we encourage all students to take time to visit their local library. Please spend time exploring the children's book section and any other areas of interest in the library. Then complete one of the activities below to complete the lesson.
Option 1: Visit Your Local Library
Option 2: Storia Activities
Activity 1: Just Right Book Survey
1. View Ms. Ford's video on choosing a Just Right Book above.
2. Go to the library and choose a just right book.
3. Complete the survey!
Activity 2: Library Questionnaire
1. Go to the library and find a book.
2. Complete the questionnaire based on your experience at the library.
Activity 3: Roll and Answer
1. Visit the library and choose a book.
2. Roll die and answer the questions that match what you roll.