By: Keoshis Johnson
There are about 54 million Hispanics in the U.S.
City with Most Latinos
The #1 rank in the U.S. with the most Hispanics is Laredo, Texas.
Snooki has Hispanic roots.
Zoe has Hispanic roots.
Meagan is mixed with Latino.
States That Used To Be Apart of Mexico
California , Nevada , Utah , Arizona , Colorado , Wyoming & half of New Mexico.
Most Eaten Food in the U.S. by Hispanics
Tacos , Hot Wings , & Enchilades
Interesting Facts about the U.S.
- Just 2.5 millions people live in the U.S. in 1776. Today it's 314 million.
- 1 out of 8 Americans workers has been employed at McDonalds.
- American spend 5 cents per day by flushing the toilet.
- Exposure to secondhand smoke causes nearly 50,000 deaths in the U.S.
- 25% of adult Americans believe in reincarnation.