Powerschool Password Issues
WHPS Tech Tips
Passwords must be:
at least 8 characters long
must contain at least one of each of the following
upper case letters
lower case letters
symbols ( such as $ * ! & etc)
- may not be the same as your previous password
Instructions for removing a saved password from the Chrome browser
A saved password in your browser can also create problems. Here are instructions to remove a saved password from the Chrome browser.
1) Click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top right corner of your browser.
2) Go to Settings
3) At the bottom of the page, click on Show Advanced Settings
4) In the Passwords and forms section, click on Manage Passwords
5) Look in the Saved passwords box and if you see any PowerSchool saved passwords, click on the X to remove them.
6) Close your browser and relaunch to try again.