The Road To Motherhood
Getting ready for a journey ahead...
There is many stages in Prenatal Development I'm going to break them down for you.
- Germinal- It's from 0-2 weeks of birth
- - Amnion, Placenta, and Umbilical Cord starts to form.
- - Its when the cells in the baby began to divide.
- - The Egg also starts to implant to the uterus.
- Embryonic- From 2-9 Weeks
- - Eyes and ears began to from
- - Internal Organs start to form.
- - Limb Buds start to appear.
- - Vertebrae and the Spinal Column is forming
- Fetal- 9 Weeks-Birth
- - Limbs began forming
- - Facial Features start to look normal
- - Eyebrows and Eyelashes began to grow
- - Vern-ix coves the body
- - The Baby grows rapidly during the end of pregnancy
Pictures of These Stages
While your pegnant... Things You should and Should Not Do
Things You Should Do
- Eat Healthy
- Get a Well and Good Exercises
- Get an Ultrasound To Checkup On the Baby
Things You Shouldn't Do
- Don't Smoke
- Don't Drink
- Don't eat To much
Symptoms That Are Normal
- Bouts of nausea
- Tender, swollen breasts
- Increased urination
- Food aversions or cravings
- Heartburn and constipation