WE LEAD Interest Team Meetings
- Tues. Sept. 8th - Gender Equality, 7:00PM, CCE
- Wed. Sept. 9th - Modern Day Slavery, 7:00PM, CCE
- Wed. Sept. 9th - Sustainability, 8:00PM, CCE
- Mon. Sept. 14th - Children & Youth, 8:00PM, CCE
- Tues. Sept 15th - Health & Poverty Connections, 7:30PM, CCE
- Wed. Sept. 16th - Appalachian Experience, 8:00PM, CCE
- TBD - Animal Welfare
Book Sorting - Sept. 10th
WE LEAD Sustainability Japanese Stiltgrass Pull - Sept. 12th
Helvetia Fair - Sept. 12th
Fun, Friends and a Fixer-Upper - Sept. 12th
Miss Representation Showing - Sept. 15th
Book Sorting - Sept. 16th
Upshur County Children's Festival - Sept. 19th
Come spend a day at Stockert helping at the Children's festival! You could run a table with your organization, run activities with for the kids, help set up before the event, and help take down everything after the event is over. Volunteers have the ability to sign up as a group or sign up as individuals.
To register your group: https://orgsync.com/25319/forms/158677
To register as an individual: https://orgsync.com/25319/forms/158671
Center for Community Engagement & Leadership Development Open House
Tuesday, Sep. 15th, 11am-2pm
Center for Community Engagement & Leadership Development (behind the Bobcat Den store, 2nd floor, Benedum Campus Center)
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Center for Community Engagement & Leadership Development
We're located on the second floor of the Benedum Campus Center behind the Bobcat Den retail store.