Beaty Butterflies' Gazette
Week of January 11th - 15th
And we are off! New Year, New Semester! I received so much positive feedback regarding Dr. Cupp, I cannot wait to see how you bless your students and each other.
Congrats to New Grandmother Melanie! Savannah is beautiful!
Tuesday, Jan. 12 Firefighter Visit
Tuesday, Jan. 12 Parent Coffee
Wednesday, Jan. 13 Staff Meeting @ 3:30
Thursday, Jan. 14 CMIT @ 11:30
Upcoming January Birthday Girls:
Desiree Peterson 1/21
Suma Vazhavilla 1/21
Marta Brewer 1/23
Laura Johnson 1/24
Megan Fogarty 1/25
Maria Elena Resendiz 1/26
Remember to follow us on Twitter: @Beaty_ECS and on Facebook: Beaty_Butterflies and feel free to contribute to the conversation! Tweet about it!
Beaty Brag Board
Here's the chatter!
- Rachel Emmer, Emily Fore & Janice Calvert, thanks for the boost and the education!! You are awesome! – Andrea
- Brags go to Gerry and Vickie for their continued terrific work on our Ready Bodies Learning Minds program. ~Dennise
- Jennifer Newberry- Thank you for always being well prepared for lesson planning, sharing great ideas, and even providing healthy snacks! You’re dedication, generosity, and positive attitude don’t go unnoticed and are just what we need!~ Sandra
- We are SO glad to have Jessica “Ms. Mac” McPherson back! She jumped right in as if she was never gone. ~ Jennifer and Heather
- Thank you for Dr. Cupp. He was a wonderful speaker to get us ready for the second semester! He made me feel ready for the New Year and school! ~Shauna
- Thanks to Vickie for all her help planning and setting up motor lab for the New Year! ~ Gerry
- Thanks to Sonia and Gaylon for all the work they have done getting new apps for the Ipads and setting up the checkout procedures! ~Gerry
- Sarah Arthur – Thank you for signing up for this roller coaster ride at Beaty for the Spring! I can not wait to work with you! ~ Elena
- Debbie Morris and Maria – Beaty could not have asked for a better team of ladies to greet teachers, subs, visitors, parents, and students each day. We don’t know how you do it all, but are so thankful you do! ~ Elena
- Shout out to Debbie R. for jumping in the front office to help cover! We appreciate you being so flexible!
- Jan Hughes – You make college week so meaningful for our students and that is not an easy job! Thank you for rocking it!~ Elena