Hallsville North Elementary
Creating an Environment Where Learning is Powerful!
Admin Read Aloud
The campus administrators enjoyed going into classrooms and reading to students at the start of the year!
What a great turn out of dad's to get information about WATCH DOGS. We love seeing our families getting involved.
Popsicle New Student Social
We loved meeting our new families at our PTA event.
Admin Read Aloud
We are thankful for our third grade Miller's Troops that help walk students to their classroom in the mornings.
Kinder Camp Crew
We are so thankful for all of the hard work and time our Kinder teachers took over the summer to plan for another great Kinder camp. This was North's second year to do this and we once again found it to be a success!!
These hot temperatures just won't give us a break yet. We will continue to have inside parent pick up until the temperature drops.
We had a great time at Kinder camp getting to see all of our Kinder students and learning more about each of them. Our Kinder team, parent volunteers, and Bonus staff worked hard to make it a fun experience for our students.
This last week our Watch Dog's had their pizza night welcome. If you were unable to attend, but are interested in getting involved with the program, please feel free to contact Barbara Stevens to get more information. We love seeing our dads on campus and involved. We know that not everyone has a lot of time to volunteer, so any amount is greatly appreciated.
PTA has started selling items in the spirit store. Spirit store is open on Friday mornings. Students are welcome to head down their first thing when they arrive on Friday mornings.
PTA will have a Watermelon social on September 24th. If you have any interest or want more information please come join us for the meeting. We would love to see you!
- September 2- No School
- September 4th- Big Kahuna Fundraiser kicks off and begins.
- September 5th- College Day-wear favorite college shirt
- September 10th- Parent Orientation 3rd Grade 5:15, 2nd 5:45, 1st 6:15, Kinder 6:30, Pre K 5:30. This will take place in your child's classroom.
- September 13th- Pep Rally at High School- We will take students for this special Pep Rally, this is for students only. Students will be off campus in the morning from about 8:00-9:00
- September 19th- Fall pictures
- September 20th- Fundraiser ends
- September 23- Lunch visitors can begin.
- September 24th- PTA Meeting and Watermelon Social 6:00 at North Elementary
Important information below. We will add events as they get scheduled. Hope this helps with planning!
- October 2- Western Day Pictures for 1st and 2nd grade only
- October 3- Western Day Pictures for PreK only
- October 3- College Day/Wear your favorite college shirt
- October 4- Western Day at North Elementary (Kinder and 3rd grade will take Western Day pictures on this day)
- October 10th- CHAMPS celebration
- October 14-18- Fall Break - No school
- October 21- Parent Conferences - No School for Students
- October 21-October 25 Book Fair Open
- October 23- Big Kahuna Fundraiser Delivery
- October 24th- Fall Carnival
- November 7 - College Day/Wear favorite college shirt
- November 13 and 14- Turkey Trot during PE
- November 20 Big Kahuna Party bus for students that earned this reward
- November 25-29- Thanksgiving Break - No School
- December 5 - College Day/Wear favorite college shirt
- December 17- CHAMPS Award
- December 20 Early Release and Class Party Day - K/2 8:30 Party, 1/3 10:00 Party
- December 23-January 6 Winter Break
- January 7- Students Return from break
- January 9- College Day/Wear favorite college shirt
- January 20- No School
- February 6- College Day/Wear favorite college shirt
- February 17th- No School
- February 18th- No School- Staff Development
- March 5- College Day/Wear favorite college shirt
- March 9-13- Spring Break- No School
- April 2- College Day/Wear favorite college shirt
- April 9- Fun Run DASH!
- April 10- No School
- May 7- College Day/Wear favorite college shirt
- May 7- Parent Orientation for the 2020-2021 School Year
- May 8- Last day for lunch visitors
- May 11-15- No visitors on campus
- May 12- STAAR Testing
- May 13- STAAR Testing
- May 20- Kinder Graduation 12:15 Tomberlain, Comer, Sorgee, Walters 1:45 Griffin, Roberts, Davis, Mah, Burghart
- May 21- Last day of School
- Kinder Awards 8:30 Party 9:00
- Second Grade Party 8:30 Awards 9:00
- First Grade Awards 10:00 Party 10:30
- Third Grade Party 10:00 Awards 10:30
See below for the 2018 Hallsville Education Foundation Annual Report
Meet the Office Staff
Don't forget that any food brought for birthdays or school parties must be store bought.
Make sure to listen to Bobcat Radio!
Don't Forget we are a Nut Free campus.
Please make sure that when sending snacks, lunch, or birthday/party treats they do not contain nuts. We have several students with severe nut allergies. Thank you for helping keep our students safe!
Keeping All Students Safe
Need to pick your child up from school?
Don't have a car tag?
All visitors and individuals checking out any student or coming on campus will be required to have a photo ID.